With March in full swing, basketball is in the air. As you fill out your NCAA Basketball Tournament Bracket, here are some tips to making successful predictions.
1. No #16 seed has ever beat a #1 seed.
2. A #1 or #2 team typically wins the tournament. Last year, #1 seed Louisville won the NCAA Tournament.
3. Pick one #11, #12 and #13 to make it through the first round. #11 seeds who make it past the first round tend to make it to the Elite 8.
4. Add up your Final 4 seed numbers, if its more than 14 your prediction is unlikely. A culmination of 14 has made it to the Final 4 only 8 times since 1979.
5. Don’t pick by team colors, jersey, or mascot. Use your head and make justifiable decisions.
Who do you think will win it all this year?